Upper Peninsula: Perkins Park

I'm back at home, and the cabinet project is finished.  It all looks very nice, but I thought the old cabinets looked nice too.  We don't have any big trips planned until Peru in the late fall. My plan is to continue with the trips that I haven't blogged about and fill in as we take mini-trips in Wisconsin this spring/summer/fall.

From August 2021:

From Little Bay du Noc campground on Lake Michigan, I drove north on Hwy 41 until I reached Perkins Park on Lake Superior.  Because the Scamp can fit into the smallest spots, I was able to reserve an electric site on the weekend that no one else could fit into.

The campground got very busy with families and a packed campground.  Callie and I found some remote beaches to walk on Big Bay, but I spent most of the weekend reading.


No comments:

Western Skies

  Dawn at Santa Rosa Lake State Park We made it to New Mexico. Our goal is to make it home by tomorrow night.  I'm loving the smell of j...